Contact the Solidarity Committee
We are here to support all EMS Members of Service no matter what agency or sector. Upon activation an EMSPAC Director assigns the case to the following people until it is properly assessed and triaged. Assignment is based on availability personally and where it occurs.
THE FASTEST ACTIVATION IS TO MAKE A REQUEST ON WHATSAPP:
A VETTED LIST OF RESOURSES CAN BE FOUND HERE:
OTHERWISE PLEASE EMAIL US:
- We have EMS Peer Mentors on call 24/7 to help out.
- We have EMS Case Officers available to support you setting up a fundraising plan for your hardship.
- THIS HELP IS TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL
- If you decide to open a Hardship Case, you will be:
- Supported by your Nearest EMS Advocate
- Managed by our Nearest EMS Deputy/ Case Manager
- Eventually, partners and family as needed or appropriate
- Except for reported self-harm, or threats of suicide nothing you share with EMSPAC Solidarity Committee will be released anywhere.
Personnel assigned to a case are released of all other EMSPAC duties until the case is closed out.
This case if triaged yellow or red will be assigned a unique WhatsApp channel.
Step One: Initial Inquiry
- FILL OUT: The Initial Incident Report
- FILL OUT: The Self-Report on Need
All forms are available below on this website
Option 1: Case Green no further need/ possible debrief, legal question, protocol questions, or peer mentorship requests.
Option 2: Case Yellow assign to CISM/Case Officer/Deputy/Advocate Team by Platoon or location to begin fact finding for activation of a hardship case.
Option 3: Mental Health/ Behavioral Health/ Substance abuse crisis seeks CISM and external referrals.
Option 4: Case RED, death, immediate life threat, or self harm mental health risk/ suicidal ideation assign to 2 CISM MOS and or activate 911.
Step Two: Deep Dive Questions
- FILL OUT: MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS CHECK IN
- FILL OUT: FINANCIAL NEEDS ANALYSIS
- YOUR TEAM WILL HELP YOU FROM AN ACTION PLAN
Option 1: Case Green; refer to Peer Support.
Option 2: Case Yellow form an action plan with CISM/Case Officer/Deputy/Advocate Team by Platoon or location.
Option 3: Case Orange; pure peer support may need external referral support to external resources.
Option 4: Case RED, death, impending death or immediate mental health risk/ suicidal ideation assign to CISM INTERVENTION TEAM and or activate 911.
After, 30, 60, 0r 90 day period we will assist you with setting up some next steps. EMSPAC is here to help and meet you where you are at.